Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Projects on hold.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Well it's ovious that even if we do find more members they will become un active none of us are known anywhere for anything so i think it would be best if FOR NOW we worked on the projects we all have planned eventually making us more known so that we can attract more users but for now i say we should put everything on hold.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Earthbound012

Earthbound012

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Specialty: Magic

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm

yeah that sounds like a plan right now school and church is taking up my time and i can say i enjoy doing the things with school and church. I wanna work on the projects too and i will when i find time
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Earthbound012 wrote:
yeah that sounds like a plan right now school and church is taking up my time and i can say i enjoy doing the things with school and church. I wanna work on the projects too and i will when i find time

Same im in highschool also basketball season is almost here. and im working on sprites for my series atm. Im also entering my character into a popular show called TTA which someone is making a spinoff of so they wanted Projects on hold. 68294575 in the show.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Earthbound012 wrote:

Same im in highschool also basketball season is almost here. and im working on sprites for my series atm. Im also entering my character into a popular show called TTA which someone is making a spinoff of so they wanted Projects on hold. 68294575 in the show.
:/
I don't even know what that is.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 am

Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
Earthbound012 wrote:

:/
I don't even know what that is.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TV_Tome_Adventures/

Watch the show on newgrounds cause they sorta hate it if a noob comes and asks who a certain character was in the show =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Projects on hold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects on hold.   Projects on hold. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Projects on hold.
Page 1 of 1