Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunbladefire

Gunbladefire

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Specialty: Magic

The Prologe of this awesome game!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!   The Prologe of this awesome game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

The game starts out with 3 of our main charaters journing out of there town for almost the first time of there life,(I know thats not completly new Sad ), They soon discover that odd monsters have been attacking near the edges bettween a forest and a town. So they venture forth into the forest seking answers (although one of them just want it for glory of defeting enimies and to be admired by everyone, but this charater is just the comic relief) As they aproch what can be only discribed as a black hole ( the void) they are attacked by their first boss. The boss quickly states who he is and how he will control everything. (the boss is very selfcentered and not to bright; not a good combination.) So he names himself Quartex destroyer and controler of everything!!!! Quartex is pronounced (quart-tex)(quart ryhmes with wart). So finaly the battle begins with Quartex summoning monsters that you may see later in the game to defeat the heros,but there is a catch.... He is semmingly imposible to beat if only one of his own minnons could hurt him...... So after the heros beat him they gain a lot of exp. and get sucked into the void with Quartex. As a side effect Earth is also pulled into the void being riped into well about 123,094,647 parts but who has the time to count...(me!) So the heros begin on the begin the biggest adventure ever imaginable..........................................................................................................................

all copyrights of this prologe belong to the makers of this game.
Back to top Go down
Earthbound012

Earthbound012

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Specialty: Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!   The Prologe of this awesome game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 pm

This is really good sir
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

PostSubject: Re: The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!   The Prologe of this awesome game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Great im liking where this is going great way to start it off also i am still experimenting with different forum templates i will edit so do not be suprized if you see a different one.Keep writing though this is going great.

This topic has been moved to the storyline section of the forum which can be found here
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!   The Prologe of this awesome game!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prologe of this awesome game!!!!
Page 1 of 1