Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So after reading the rules...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

So after reading the rules... Empty
PostSubject: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Should we do the warning system like MG does?

Consequences for breaking the rules:

By breaking the rules, you may receive warning notifications via PM. These warnings are recorded in your profile, and if you receive 3 total warnings you will be banned for 3 days. Several other conditions apply:

- Warnings will expire after 14 days upon receiving the warning. These 14 days applies to the date each individual warning was issued, and they will expire one after the other until no more warnings are left.

- You will receive an automatic ban for every warning you receive after the third warning.

- Under special circumstances under my discretion, you may receive a ban before you receive your third warning. Things like mass spamming (spam-section included if you're just posting the same thing over and over), mass account creation, or posting inappropriate material on the site will NOT be tolerated. A ban you receive under these circumstances could last anywhere from weeks, to months, or in the worse-case scenario, permanent!

Said by Cleod himself.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Actually i read over some of the things mcleod does as rules, We will not ban for mass account creation i allow 2 accounts per pc ( with some exceptions) because we allow you to change your name(user name) there is no reason to make more then 2 accounts of course i believe in second chances so the first time you are banned you can try to make a new account (only 1 ). My reason for allowing you 2 make 1 new account after a ban is because lets say you are known as a flamer around the forums, Which we do not like at all and don't tolerate it you are allowed to start a new life on the forums so people won't hate you for being a flammer you can make a new account and be a new user Very Happy so now you have a clean slate and only the Admin and mod knows who you are. But for right now i don't plan on trying to add those few rules..... atleast not without everybodies else opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
Actually i read over some of the things mcleod does as rules, We will not ban for mass account creation i allow 2 accounts per pc ( with some exceptions) because we allow you to change your name(user name) there is no reason to make more then 2 accounts of course i believe in second chances so the first time you are banned you can try to make a new account (only 1 ). My reason for allowing you 2 make 1 new account after a ban is because lets say you are known as a flamer around the forums, Which we do not like at all and don't tolerate it you are allowed to start a new life on the forums so people won't hate you for being a flammer you can make a new account and be a new user Very Happy so now you have a clean slate and only the Admin and mod knows who you are. But for right now i don't plan on trying to add those few rules..... atleast not without everybodies else opinion.
I dunno, but it sounds good to me.
MG just had a n00b raid today. It was scary...>_> That guy got insta-banned for it.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
MG just had a n00b raid today. It was scary...>_> That guy got insta-banned for it.

Yea well thats another thing i seriously dislike the way they run the forum over at mcleod's they have well i don't blame the people that sign up so much as i blame the mods and admins because they allow there mods and admin and users to flame on someone just because they like something different from everybody else. They also have user's who suck up to the mods and admins( Users on mcleods get free rides on mods/admin's dick ) which is what i hate i swear they get like 10 warnings and we get 1. Like here is an example, i joined mcleod's a while back and i had a final fantasy tag on my sig and i swear there was a giant forward sent to everybody registered telling them to flame on me for it then when i said 1 thing back i was insantly banned (IP banned).
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:

Yea well thats another thing i seriously dislike the way they run the forum over at mcleod's they have well i don't blame the people that sign up so much as i blame the mods and admins because they allow there mods and admin and users to flame on someone just because they like something different from everybody else. They also have user's who suck up to the mods and admins( Users on mcleods get free rides on mods/admin's dick ) which is what i hate. i swear they get like 10 warnings and we get 1. Like here is an example, i joined mcleod's a while back and i had a final fantasy tag on my sig and i swear there was a giant forward sent to everybody registered telling them to flame on me for it then when i said 1 thing back i was insantly banned (IP banned).
Man, that sucks. Was this at the old or new MG forums?
Some people who do suck up to the admin's sometimes get banned, or for some reason, become inactive. Some mods are unjust, and some do their job.
There is that Sonic5000 guy who can't even make a decent comic. Let alone, make a plot or anything of the sort.
EDIT: He also can't get a url with copy or paste, and he's 20 years old...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 am

Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:

Yea well thats another thing i seriously dislike the way they run the forum over at mcleod's they have well i don't blame the people that sign up so much as i blame the mods and admins because they allow there mods and admin and users to flame on someone just because they like something different from everybody else. They also have user's who suck up to the mods and admins( Users on mcleods get free rides on mods/admin's dick ) which is what i hate. i swear they get like 10 warnings and we get 1. Like here is an example, i joined mcleod's a while back and i had a final fantasy tag on my sig and i swear there was a giant forward sent to everybody registered telling them to flame on me for it then when i said 1 thing back i was insantly banned (IP banned).
Some people who do suck up to the admin's sometimes get banned, or for some reason, become inactive. Some mods are unjust, and some do their job.
There is that Sonic5000 guy who can't even make a decent comic. Let alone, make a plot or anything of the sort.

Wow well i don't judge people because of there technology skills because for all you know that is his first pc maybe he isn't as fortunate as the rest of us to grow up with alot of technology. But all the mods i met or admin what ever were unfair and were abusing there power and this was on the new forum's.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:

Wow well i don't judge people because of there technology skills because for all you know that is his first pc maybe he isn't as fortunate as the rest of us to grow up with alot of technology. But all the mods i met or admin what ever were unfair and were abusing there power and this was on the new forum's.
He could of been lying about his age...
But yeah, just wondering. So is this problem resolved?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Problem resolved.
Also i wonder why nobody else posted here oh well.
Lock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So after reading the rules...   So after reading the rules... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So after reading the rules...
Page 1 of 1