Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castellum series

Go down 
2 posters

Whats your feeling of it so far?
I'll watch it.
Castellum series I_vote_lcap100%Castellum series I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
I won't watch it.
Castellum series I_vote_lcap0%Castellum series I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

Castellum series Empty
PostSubject: Castellum series   Castellum series Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

What is Castellum?

When Luciole (Founder of Castellum Crew) is in his "own world", rather than paying attention, or thinking of anything at all. Luciole spends his time drawing anime a lot (Not really a great way to get better at drawing. Seriously. Stop acting retarded). When he draws, he spends most of his time drawing him and the rest of the Castellum Crew. Eventually he developed a story featuring Castellum series. The story itself, unlike the VGA story, is rather depressing, terrifying, scary,action packed, and sad. Luciole wanted to focus more a story showing desperate attempts for survival in a post apocalyptic like world. But it doesn't stop there. Luciole has a very high dislike for Stereotypes. Stories about the apocalypse are told fairly often and this was in fact a Stereotype for Luciole. He wanted to create something a little bit different. A deeper story that got people to think more and appreciate the lives they have now. This is Castellum. And oh yes. You'll appreciate the value of life like never before.

What style is this series animated in?

Luciole, has decided to make this animated in a "Duel Animation" style by this it means that while an episode is going on it will switch from a spriting animation style to a drawing animation style of course this may sound strange but it will make since once u see it. The fact that it's animated in 2 different styles will give a much better experience when watching an action looking scene it will most of the time using sprites as they seem to give a feel of a much more powerfull effect so you can experience how much is going on at once, and at the same times some action scenes will be animated in an anime style giving sad or dramatic scenes a much more serious feeling.

Why Is This Series In An duel animated Style?

Luciole, who created this story, practices drawing anime and creating sprites all the time, it is easy for him to randomly sprite or draw epic ideas for sprites all the time even if they don't come out as good how they were imagined they are still good enough to notice. This made us want to present the animation in an duel animation style to give a more better experience. The fact that the style is sprites and drawing makes the look and feel of the animation greatly contrast from a regular sprite animated or drawing animated series.

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the introduction! We'll leave it up to you whether to explore this place or leave it behind. The choice is all yours.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

Castellum series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellum series   Castellum series Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 am

Sounds awesome. : D
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

Castellum series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellum series   Castellum series Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 am

Yes this is a story with alot of twist and scary moments, but with also a deep storyline with some pretty likable characters.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Castellum series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castellum series   Castellum series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castellum series
Page 1 of 1