Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a few suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar

Deshar

I have a few suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: I have a few suggestions.   I have a few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 am

Firstly regarding the forum.

There needs to be a question and answer thread for the forum, I don't think people know enough about the forum to just stroll in and make a post yet.

Next regarding VGA.

A Q/A thread speicifcally for that.
An information thread listing all you need to know about the game. (Incorperates Q/A thread answers if applicable to information.)
A comprehensive list of incorperated games/series. Main characters, character groups, worlds, etc.
Remove some of the games/series, I suggest some of the brawl related ones. Keep them for later. Create the game with only some of the games/series and will all the protagonists, call it version 0.1 or 1.0 or 1st generation or VGA Beginnings or something.
Once the first one is created and the game has a small following, build the second one, fairly identicle to the first but with changes relevant to what you've learned. Add more of the series/games and add more unique characters or a unique world. Call it V0.2 or V2 or 2nd generation of VGA Core or something.
Make a third one, make it similar with upgraded changes, add more of the games/series, more unique characters. If you haven't added a unique world now is the time for one, if you have then create another one to diversify the game away from the other franchises. Call it V0.3 or V3 or 3rd generation or VGA odyssey.
The more you stray from the franchises, the more your game will be classified as yor game rather then just a clone.

For version 1/0.1/whatever. Make a short demo once you have the first level or so finished, this can be a video or even a game demo for others to play.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: I have a few suggestions.   I have a few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:23 am

Deshar wrote:
Firstly regarding the forum.

There needs to be a question and answer thread for the forum, I don't think people know enough about the forum to just stroll in and make a post yet.

Next regarding VGA.

A Q/A thread speicifcally for that.
An information thread listing all you need to know about the game. (Incorperates Q/A thread answers if applicable to information.)
A comprehensive list of incorperated games/series. Main characters, character groups, worlds, etc.
Remove some of the games/series, I suggest some of the brawl related ones. Keep them for later. Create the game with only some of the games/series and will all the protagonists, call it version 0.1 or 1.0 or 1st generation or VGA Beginnings or something.
Once the first one is created and the game has a small following, build the second one, fairly identicle to the first but with changes relevant to what you've learned. Add more of the series/games and add more unique characters or a unique world. Call it V0.2 or V2 or 2nd generation of VGA Core or something.
Make a third one, make it similar with upgraded changes, add more of the games/series, more unique characters. If you haven't added a unique world now is the time for one, if you have then create another one to diversify the game away from the other franchises. Call it V0.3 or V3 or 3rd generation or VGA odyssey.
The more you stray from the franchises, the more your game will be classified as yor game rather then just a clone.

For version 1/0.1/whatever. Make a short demo once you have the first level or so finished, this can be a video or even a game demo for others to play.
That's something we should have. So questions are'nt repeated, someone should update the FAQ for repeatedly asked questions.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

PostSubject: Re: I have a few suggestions.   I have a few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 am

I actually love this idea but this is up to the ALL MIGHT EARTHBOUND012 BLOCKER for now you should just hope it get's pass him XD.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Earthbound012

Earthbound012

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Specialty: Magic

PostSubject: Re: I have a few suggestions.   I have a few suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 am

hmmm ill think about it sounds promising,but if you look at my youtube vid it started out as super smash bros rpg so maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a few suggestions.   I have a few suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a few suggestions.
Page 1 of 1