Soldier Rapture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I noticed a spam section exist here...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

I noticed a spam section exist here... Empty
PostSubject: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 am

If levels rise where users post retarded stuff like "I LIEK MUDKIPZ"
"OHLOLOLOLOLOLOLO" and stuff like that, should we form a user group?
Just suggestion if we do spread the word about this place. :/
Back to top Go down
Deshar

Deshar

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:23 am

The spam forum should keep it isolated. If you're worrying about it dwarfing your post count then don't worry, once popular enough I'm sure they'll either get rid of it or create a rule to limit spam.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 am

Deshar wrote:
The spam forum should keep it isolated. If you're worrying about it dwarfing your post count then don't worry, once popular enough I'm sure they'll either get rid of it or create a rule to limit spam.
Well that's good. We won't be seeing that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 am

actually nobody will rank up to become a mod or admin from post count if thats post you mean and for the post points i have made it so you don't earn points from posting spam.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Red

Red

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Specialty:

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:09 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
actually nobody will rank up to become a mod or admin from post count if thats post you mean and for the post points i have made it so you don't earn points from posting spam.
Actually, I meant if the forum got popular. They shouldn't be able to rank up through spam. :/
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Soilder
Specialty: Balanced

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:29 am

Red wrote:
Luciole2831 wrote:
Actually, I meant if the forum got popular. They shouldn't be able to rank up through spam. :/

Oh don't worry for all the ranks you must be invited by the rank groups leader.
Back to top Go down
https://soldierrapture.forumotion.com
Deshar

Deshar

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I am the only Veteran on the list.

Oh here's a question, who is the Veteran leader/my leader?

Lol, my leader xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I noticed a spam section exist here...   I noticed a spam section exist here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I noticed a spam section exist here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldier Rapture :: Site Stuff :: Suggestions And Problems-
Jump to: